Applying for a Reception Place for September 2022
Applications for Reception 2022 open on 8th November 2021 and the national deadline is 15th January 2022.
Applying mid-year for a primary, infant or junior school place
PLEASE NOTE: Please do not use this form to apply for a Reception or Year 3 Junior School place for next September as these applications should be made via Essex County Council
Important information before you apply
What is this form for?
You should use this form to apply for a place at our School.
A separate form is required for each child.
When should I apply?
- Applications for transfer at the start of the next academic year or the next term will not be dealt with until the half term prior to the requested admission date.
- Applications received too early will be returned and you will need to re-apply at a later date.
- We cannot accept an application for Spring term (January) until the preceding Autumn half term holiday i.e. October.
- We cannot accept an application for Summer term (Easter) until the Spring half term holiday i.e. February.
- We cannot accept an application for Autumn term (September) until the Summer half term holiday i.e. end of May.
- If you have just moved into the area and your child is without a school place please note that your application will be dealt with within 15 school days. Evidence of your new address will be required in the form of either a signed tenancy agreement / exchange of contracts / council tax or driving licence.
- If you apply shortly before or during a school holiday a decision may not be given until the school has re-opened.
Admission of children living overseas
You may apply for a place when you have moved to the UK. Please return at this stage and we will be able to process your application.
Should you require an application form in paper format, please contact the School Office on 02085081241.